Friday, March 7, 2014

In the Workroom Recap : Week 329

And by "see you next week," I meant, of course, see you at the end of next week obviously... One of a Kind Show is now officially 19 days away so there is plenty to do and the usual not enough time to do it in. So quick blog time:

Tickets arrived! It's coming!


Robot sewing!


Workroom helpers:


Sew, sew, sew!




I'll be (continuing) finishing up more little robots, kitties and owls this week and am lucky enough to have some more workroom help this weekend so things are coming along! I am trying to be very "zen" about the show this year. Sometimes living the full-time craft life means going through a sort of panic for months before a large show because I think we never feel like we did enough but this time I'm just going to work hard, do what I can and hope for the best! (Which is always my goal anyway.) 

See you lovelies soon!

No comments: