Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In the Workroom (and out) Recap : Week 268

And by when I said, "see you next week for the last post of 2012," what I really meant was see you next Wednesday for the first post of 2013! I'm a tricky one. I hope you all had a lovely time ringing in the new year!

I had a great last week of 2012 making another new skirt for myself and a few friend Xmas presents, a few more holiday get togethers with said friends and doing (a) little work in between it all. Obviously blogging was not one of those things but I'll get back in to the regular swing of things now that the holidays are over!

I did some work on the Homespun restock which is now all finished and headed out to Indiana!


Added pockets to an old skirt prototype.




And finished a few presents!



I made my lovely friend Lisa of Nerdbiskit a skirt to match her Nerdbiskit colours:




And we had a lovely friend time (and lunch) with Paula ofhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange-Octopus/342295672462423?fref=ts" target="_blank">Orange Octopus at Earth To Table Bread Bar in Hamilton!

Smiles all around!


And then the year was over! Just like that it ends and another one starts. I always thought it was kind of weird that we box them up like that. Every minute of the day things change and evolve so slowly. But I suppose you can hardly tell until the date changes and you have to get a new calendar. So 2013 it is! I'm looking forward to lots of exciting Needlings things this year and even more in the workroom photos! I'm excited to share these exciting things with you too. How exciting!

Anyway, goodbye 2012!


Hello 2013! See you this weekend! (I swear)

No comments: