Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 314 & 315 (And let's face it, 316)

One of a Kind Show is now one week away for Needlings and the amount of things left to do will require a bit of a miracle to finish but I know it'll happen! Because blogging duties have been prioritized away a little bit and I've missed the last couple weeks of recaps, I just wanted to stop in a let you guys know what's been going on around here!











I will be back when One of a Kind Show is over and life can go on as usual but until then, feel free to keep in touch or up to date with Needlings on Facebookand Instagram where I will no doubt be taking and sharing pictures of the process of the rest of the pre show prep and then the show days too of course! Wish me luck! I hope to see some of you there!

No comments: