Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 309

Week 309 is all wrapped up! The rest of week 310 and 311 will be spent out of the workroom while I head out to New Brunswick tomorrow to visit family so this is it until the end of October. I'm planning on bringing some handsewing and cutting to work on while I'm away of course but significantly less so it still counts!

These last couple weeks have been busy ones around here but the big important things are taken care of and as soon as I get back I'll be working away on more stock for One of a Kind Show!

This week has mostly been spent finishing up this big store restock for Kid Icarus in Toronto! The big Owl Mamas will have to be put on hold until I get back but I'm happy to say these are all on their way! Whew. 



I'll see you guys when I return where all that and more will be on the worktable yet again before One of a Kind!

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your October! I'll see you in a couple weeks!

No comments: