Sunday, September 22, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 306

Another week over! After my two big summer shows, this week was a little bit slower on the making and involved some organizing, paperwork, planning, and shipping some goodies off to Cincinnati to be a part of the Plush Team booth at Cincinnati Maker Faire!




This will be the third big American show I have the Plush Team to thank for setting up a little Needlings presence. I'm excited to see photos from the event pop up after the show on October 19th! If you're in the Cincinnate area - be sure to go check out the booth that will be filled with awesome plush from plush artist from all over the world! For more about the event, look here: http://cincinnatimakerfaire.com/

Next on the list was lots of reorganizing and scrap tidying so I could get to work on a little project I had planned for Needlings' sixth anniversary giveaway! The actual anniversary is September 27th when I started my Etsy shop way back in 2007 but I was making Needlings ahead of time so the month of September serves as my vague anniversary month celebrating! This time, after a big owl giveaway last year for my fifth anniversary, I went with kitties! And included an art doll of course.









Feel free to enter if you'd like! A winner will be chosen at the end of the month so you have the week to enter and rack up up to 10 enteries here: http://bit.ly/19pspSU Good luck!

I know I sap it up over here on a regular basis but I really can't say how much I appreciate all the support and love I've got through Needlings over these last six years. They have changed me for the better, I've grown up with you, and truly feel like a happier person excited for the future and endlessly thankful for the love I have and for finding something I love enough to never want to stop doing and putting my love in to. Whew, emotions! I'm such a sap! 

But really, thank you.

No comments: