Monday, September 9, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 304

This week was all about getting ready for Locke Street Festival on the weekend and filling orders. Most of what needed to be done was display prep work and packing up and I'm happy to say it was all done in time and ready to go bright and early on Saturday morning!
 
First, I made a few more brightly coloured Owl Mamas to go with the bunch.



The next thing I worked on was a couple new display signs - a bigger Needlings one and a few more little mirror/chalkboards like the one I made a couple weeks ago. The big frame has been every colour of the rainbow and lived in a few of my childhood bedrooms before ending up in the garage. It was bought at an antique store in Iowa at 100 years old (making it around 120 years old now, I guess!) so I'm pretty happy that it is getting some use now!



 The rest of the week was then spent pricing, tagging, and packing everything to be ready for the weekend!



Luckily now it's all ready to go for Supercrawl this weekend! (After a little bit of drying off of course - after the rain we had!)

I'll see you one more time this week for a Locke Street Festival wrap up and then after Supercrawl this weekend!

Don't forget to stop by and see me at Supercrawl on Saturday and check outthe website to see all the exciting events and performances that will be going on around us! Excited!

No comments: