Sunday, August 4, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 299

Well I did it, I made it through 299 weeks and we're on to week 300!!! 300 x 7 is 2100 days of Needlings! Sure I took a few days off here and there but lets just say easily 2000 days of sewing. I'm a lunatic! Just kidding - what a wonderful 300 weeks it has been for me and Needlings. 

I want to thank all of you for reading, purchasing, commenting, glancing, checking in, visiting, etc.! I really honestly could not have imagined I would be doing this 300 weeks after I started it and I definitely couldn't imagine that anyone would CARE! But you do! And it amazes me every single day! sapsapsapsap (Really really really thank you so much, I love every single one of you!)



So in honour of 300 weeks - I'm doing a very rare sale! All regular priced $30 Owl Mamas are half off in the 'ol etsy shop! So if you've been wanting one for awhile - now's as good a time as any! (well, better really what with the whole half off thing happening)  
This will go on for the week (or maaaaayyyybe a little more depending) but will go away and won't be back until at least maybe 600 weeks so now's your chance! 

Now back to the workroom recap!

I started off the week with another new mini doll then finished off with some work on a big batch of robots!







And still going!

I did take a few breaks out of the workroom this week to go for tea at the Vintage Tea Garden Tea Room in Hamilton AND to visit the most amazing field of sunflowers in the country not too far away. 



These hats and boa were on the wall so of course, being the ridiculous people that we are, decided to help ourselves to them for a few minutes!

Also took a little visit to new shop, Prouse Pottery and Soap on Ottawa Street in Hamilton owned by friends Nick and Jen! It looks great and I recommend everyone go check it out!



Then a little Callie time!



Before a little more robot sewing and then a visit to sunflower heaven! So beautiful I didn't want to leave!





Happy 300 weeks to me! I'll see you at the end of it!

No comments: