Sunday, July 7, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 295

Hi guys!

I started off the week with some more boring behind the scenes work and also managed to get everything back up on the doll wall! Important stuff. Super important.



To continue in the "behind the scenes" vein, more time was spent on painting display pieces for future shows. I need more than just my refinished white trunkto fill up my tent for outdoor shows AND my big booth at the One of a Kind show in December! I'm excited to get rid of the black stuff I was using for the past 5 years and to make some changes for shows. If any of you have experience (and I know you do) doing craft shows and the like, you know how both important and somewhat challenging it is to find display stuff that is practical and looks good so hopefully I have found some! I like the idea of changing things up because if I'm bored with it, chances are someone else is too!



Sneak peek anyway! We're basically using up this can of white paint on everything and then I'll figure out exactly how it will all fit together and what I can use for the old Needlings display. Who doesn't like a nice little white table and assorted goodies anyway right? Right. It'll work out! It will!

In addition to the painting work, I packed up some gifts and orders and started work on a new doll!





I plan on finishing her up this week so I will at least have something new to show you for next week's update. And a few more things hopefully!

See you then lovely friends!

No comments: