Monday, June 3, 2013

In (out of) the Workroom Recap : Week 289 & 290

I'm finally home and back in the workroom after my week away filling in as caregiver for my dad. I managed to get a little work done while away but spent most of my time hanging out with him at his dialysis treatments at the hospital and generally spending time with him.
I am, of course, a little late to get back to things here which is why I'm a little late with this recap but in the coming couple weeks I will be preparing for my first summer show and getting caught up on things from my time away so will hopefully fall back in to the schedule sooner than later.

The first show of the summer is a brand new one for Needlings; Heirlooms in Welland, ON. I'm excited to spend the day with crafty friends at the flower filled Vermeers' Garden Centre. It's a two day one but myself and a few other vendors will be attending just the Saturday date so if you're planning on coming to say hello, I'll be there on the 15th only!



It should be a great show - there are tons of particularly amazing vendors coming so if you are able to make it either day, I definitely recommend it!

So back to the recap:
Before I went away I brought some keychain parts and littles to stock up on for the show as well as some supplies to make more pompoms that I plan on using for my craft show displays in various ways. They were a good sort keep your hands busy job to do while my brain was otherwise occupied so I definitely added a nice amount to the pile by the time I came home.




So I added them to the pile when I got home!



I finished the handsewing on a small batch of keychains that I will be back to work finishing up this week, among other things.



So that's it! I'm still in the process of getting back in to things and remembering my to-do lists and all that so hopefully I will have more of the usual Needlings work to show you next week.

See you then! xo

No comments: