Monday, December 10, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 265

Back again! December is flying by, isn't it? 

We had a blast at Crafternoon Delight on Saturday and ended the 2012 show schedule happily in the company of some of my favourite Hamilton crafters. It feels like it has been relatively non-stop for shows since the summer so it is a bit bittersweet being able to take a breath and focus on the other elements of Needlings running. 

Last week started with a custom order for a tablet sleeve which is a large version of my owl cell sleeves.



Looks familiar but it's nice to see yet another use for this owl o' mine! I hope it's future owner (who will apparently be receiving it as a gift) will love it!



The worktable was a little messier than usual while I packed up some orders and took inventory of everything I had to bring to the show at the end of the week.

We were lucky enough to be able to head down to the Crafternoon Delight pop-up shop location downtown Hamilton on Friday night which allowed us to set up early (and sleep in the next morning). I'm a big fan of sleeping in, you guys. 



But seeing as how it was pretty quiet for us on Friday night...



Obviously we're dealing with a bunch of morning people!



One last show to document the table display for the year - we'll see what sorts of changes lie ahead for 2013.



I was happy to wear my Needlings owl print outfit again and spend the day with lovely people behind yet another craft table.






Another happy craft week/day!
This week will be spend filling orders and tidying up the workroom and any other things I can fit in to 7 days.

See you soon!

No comments: