Sunday, July 29, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 246

One more week closer to Fan Expo at the end of August and one more week of Needlings working!

I started with finishing us a batch of little Owlings and Robots to bring over to Chapters in Ancaster.





All tagged and ready to go!



I'm very happy with how quickly they've been disappearing from their little temporary home in Chapters! Hopefully that will tide them over for the month!

I was quite excited to receive my Needlings owl fabric in the mail this week! I'm so excited for what I have planned for it - hopefully I can make the time in the next few weeks to finish my planned project!



Before I can get started on stocking up for Fan Expo in Toronto on August 23rd-26th, I have Dots & Loops in Lunenburg to stock up and send a couple additional phone sleeves to Homespun in Indiana. My goal is to finish them up on Sunday and be all Fan Expo all the time for the next few weeks!



A few Owl Mamas first...

Then on to some littles!




I was lucky enough to have my dear friend Lisa of Nerdbiskit stop by again while I worked on these little guys!  And she got to meet Callie, my new little rescue pup! The update on her is that she is an unspayed year old little sweetie that seems not to have anyone looking for her. She was perhaps a lost hunting dog in training or was abandoned in the country for no fault of her own. I think we're lucky to have found her and I'm so glad I saw her on the highway and had the left over fish and chips to gain her trust! 

She's the sweetest!



Lisa kept her company on the couch while doing some handsewing of her own while I sewed away at some littles for Dots & Loops!



I'm always happy to have a coworker for the day!

I then managed to finish up those littles and move on to a batch of phone sleeves! Two purple ones to a customer waiting on them at Homespun in Indiana and the rest to go along with Dots & Loops' restock!





Now to finish them up and send them out!  My list of to-do's is close by this month as I attempt to fit in a LOT of sewing in the next few weeks.  

Be back in a week with an update! Enjoy the rest of July, friends!

No comments: