Saturday, July 7, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 243


This week was filled with one big restock for Wholly Craft in Ohio. One of my favourite stockists in one of my favourite cities, Columbus, OH.


They have been carrying my Owl Mamas for years but will now be carrying my Littles as well as phone sleeves and crossbody bags! I started with a little batch of kitties, ninjas, and robots.




Then moved on to some phone sleeves:


I had to do up some new packaging for these too. I was happy with how it came out. I never thought I would get so much use out of my vintage pinking shears I use to fancy up the edges.

I then got started on a polka dot crossbody bag to add to the box.


I was able to finish it while hanging out with one of my favourite fellow-sewers, Lisa of Nerdbiskit.com!
Her birthday is coming up so we had cake and I gifted her a Needlings Dormouse print for over her tea shelf.  Another week with a sweet coworker!


My regular coworker didn't do much work but his furry cuteness more than makes up for it!








I finished tagging and pricing everything while Lisa was over and by the time she left the https://www.etsy.com/listing/103792784/owl-mama-crossbody-bag-navy-sailor-polka" target="_blank">new polkadot crossbody bag was available in the shop and everything was ready to pack up!
I'm looking forward to another summer sewing day with Lisa soon!



Everything was packed up and sent out the next day! 

Next on the list is a restock of Owl Mamas and phone sleeves for another one of my favourites in another one of my favourite cities, White Rabbit in Iowa City!  I lived in Iowa City for pretty much all of my teenage years and again in my twenties to go to the University of Iowa. I'm always happy to work on some things for them!



Owls started and underway! I'm looking forward to getting ahead on restocking stores so I can start working on stock for FanExpo in August. This four day show is quite intense and knowing me I'll be working on filling the table right up until the day before it starts!

I hope everyone is enjoying (or avoiding) the hot hot weather we've been having!
I'll see you next week, friends!

No comments: