Saturday, June 30, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 242


Another week over! This week went pretty much as planned on the Needlings front and was otherwise pretty busy!

It started off with a small break from finishing a big restock order for Young Blood to pack up a keychain to send out in the world.



Then I finished up those phone sleeves and everything was ready to head out to Young Blood!



I like to wait until the entire order is finished then I tag everything to get ready to head in to the box. And I got to use my new tags!



Then on to yet some more Owl Mamas for Wholly Craft in Columbus, Ohio.

I took a break from these owls to finish another owl order for a customer in the Netherlands!



I only have one BIG Owl Mama left now so I'll have to do a couple more to have at Fan Expo in August!

I had my friend Lisa of Nerdbiskit over for a sewing date.  She worked on her sewing and I got back to work on my owls for Wholly Craft!


(Lisa hard at work)

 
(Photo by Lisa Bell)

Then I had all my owls ready to be stuffed! A fully successful sewing day and nice to have a coworker for the day! I think we make this a regular/semi-regular event for the summer!



And finished!



And on to some little kitties, ninjas, and robots for next week!

I hope to finish up a few more things for Wholly Craft this week then get working on another restock for White Rabbit in Iowa City.  There always seems to be something to do.  In fact, I also made a few changes on the website which you may or may not notice! 

Well, tomorrow is Canada Day so I hope my fellow Canadians enjoy the holiday and everyone else just have a nice day! See you next week!

No comments: