Saturday, June 9, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 239

Well, we skipped a week in there but I'm back at home in the workroom now and taking care of business!

During my week away to stay with my dad, I managed to do some handsewing in between appointments, hospital visits, and spending time with him so I was set up this week to work on a large order that came through for a new store in California!  This will be the 16th retailer that carries Needlings - which is very exciting! When I started sewing funny little felt guys almost five years ago, I certainly never thought they would end up in one store let along sixteen! I'm so grateful really. I'm extra grateful it allowed me the freedom to stay with my dad to take care of him during his first week of dialysis. ♥



After I unloaded all my bags of supplies and finished faces, I decided to work on nine Little Owlings first.




I'm always happy to include a couple different than usual colour combinations.
Then on to a couple Owl Mamas and keychains ordered.




After finishing those minty guys up, big owls and keychains both, I got started on a small batch of cell phone sleeves after noting that I'm almost out of mint felt! I'll have to stock up on that again soon. I'm not surprised I go through it quickly - one of my favourites and popular too!



And finished those up along with packaging!  Only a few more things to go and all these goodies will be headed off to California.

I'll leave you with a couple doodles for fun.




I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather!
See you soon! ♥

No comments: