Friday, May 25, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 237

Hello friends!
This week was a little different than most in that not too much sewing was done. Here's how it went:

I got my new address labels printed - which was exciting!



Then I finished stuffing all those Owl Mamas!



Then moved on to some Littles!




Then, unfortunately on Tuesday, my dad, who we just not too long ago found out was having kidney problems, had to start emergency dialysis which he'll have to do three days a week from here on out. Since he'll be on his own for a week and I'll be staying with him, I've had to cancel participating in Mayfair in Westdale, the show I mentioned last week. This also means I'll also be "out of the workshop" next week. Sometimes work has to take a backseat so this week and next will be a little slower on the Needlings front.
I think perhaps I will bring some sewing with me next week so I can entertain myself while my dad watches CNN for hours and hours (how can he watch the same news stories over and over?). Luckily those little faces all cut and ready to be sewn travel really well!
I hope everyone has a nice weekend and week! I'll be back with another update once things get a little bit more back to normal. Hug your dads for me!

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Heather

No comments: