Saturday, May 12, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 235

Hi guys!

Another week has passed for Needlings which means lots of sewing and other workroom related activites!  Let's see - last week ended with a craft show so this week begun with sending some goodies off to Nice Things Handmade in Philly!



I boxed them up and sent them on their merry way. According to Canada Post tracking they should have made it there and on the shelves for any Philadelphia folks!

Being that I said goodbye to my little Owl Mama supply and have another show coming up at the end of the month in Westdale, I thought I would get to work on another big batch of Owl Mamas which I'm still going at.




I took a break to do a little Dormouse doodle! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourites. Perhaps I will get around to more character doodles sometime...


Back to owls!

A little lap-work. 



Before doing another doodle...


PJs and sheep inspired by my sleepy week as the roof is being reshingled and those boys get up there pounding away a little early for my self-employed self. I've had some very early mornings this week! Reminds me of my days of getting up in the wee hours of the morning at the bookstore I used to work at...



Finished faces! It's very rewarding to finish all that hand sewing in one fell swoop.


Another doodle! She might be my favourite yet. I would like her dress and orange tights. And orange kitten for that matter.

Then back to work on owls!



I will continue on these guys while finishing up some other tidbits of Needlings business work in to next week.
I also stopped by Fabricland in Hamilton today for their members sale as I was running out of a few things! Perfect timing, Fabricland!



It's Mother's Day tomorrow so I will of course be spending it with my beloved Mom (and bro)! I hope everyone has a lovely one!



See you next week!

No comments: