Sunday, April 1, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 230

Well, I left off last week having almost finished a batch of Owl Mamas for Kid Culture in Toronto.  In between some workspace redecorating and reorganizing, I finished them up and started work on more!





New ribbon storage!


Off they went!


On to a bunch more for Chapters! This time littles as well as Owl Mamas.





I finished what I thought was going to be enough to restock my shelf at Chapters Ancaster but after I went in to check on things earlier today, I’ll have to make double as many big owls and a few more littles to fill it up completely! So that's first on the list for tomorrow! I'm really excited they are doing so well there so I won't complain about making more.

This next week will be another owl-filled one as I move on to work on a restock of Owl Mamas and Owl Cell Sleeves for White Rabbit in Iowa City (one of my favourite cities that is near and dear to me).

I'll leave you with a quick doodle I did this week to round out a fully owl covered week.

                                   

Some weeks are owl-ier than others!

See you for the next one!

No comments: