Thursday, March 22, 2012

OotD - Thrifted Finds


I wore my new skirt (that I mentioned in my last post) that I found on vacation today to check in on my Needlings stock at Chapters, run a few errands, and go to Hutch's at the Hamilton harbourfront for a fish and chip dinner since it has been feeling like summer lately.


                          
                                        (oops, crooked necklace)
                    
                
                              Skirt: Thrifted at Goodwill in Delaware, OH
                           Cardigan: Thrifted somewhere in Iowa years ago
                                                   Belt: Thrifted
                                                 Cami: Old Navy
                                                  Flats: Blowfish

Not a bad skirt for under $4.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the nice weather.  I love layering so much that I don't mind it chilly but a nice sunny day on a patio is nothing to complain about.

No comments: