Thursday, February 23, 2012

OOtD(s)

So last year I joined tumblr to start a casual Needlings blawg and in addition to lots of new art and other fun things, found a very nice little world of personal style blogs that appealed to me in a way they hadn't before.  And I have a big closet full of clothes (mostly dresses) that need wearing.


I may or may not decide to continue bringing these outfit posts over from tumblr to the official Needlings blog but for good measure, I have to try everything at least once!

Without futher ado, here are a few OOtD or Outfits of the Day (done every few weeks or so) from this year so far:








You can head over to needlings.tumblr.com and click on the "outfits" link at the top to go back a little further and see more from last year.
So there you go!  Sometimes I forget to put shoes on - forgive me this one quirk. :)
And back to sewing!  I'll be back in a couple days to update you on all the goings on in the workroom this week.

No comments: