Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Canada Day!


New bookmarks in the works..., originally uploaded by Needlings.

Yep, it's July 1st yet again so happy birthday Canada and happy day to the rest of you!

I have been spending the past couple days "assembling" a batch of Owly Bookmarks to add to the one lonely one in my shop - so far so good.
All the little owls are stitched so I hope to finish them off tomorrow or soon after.

In the grand tradition of being sick on holidays - I woke up yesterday with some throat scratchies that have caused me some hold ups but I still hope to be able to get my sewing work done before my regular schedule resumes on Saturday.

That's all for now! I hope everyone had a lovely day.
Here are a couple photos from today's home time:

Backyard lavender harvest.



Mip the cat.

No comments: