Saturday, June 27, 2009

For the Bookish


Bookmark, originally uploaded by Needlings.

A new little bookmark is now available in the shop for those of you, like myself, who appreciate a nice little book accessory every once in awhile.
I plan on making more to hang out on my table at my markets this year and more bookish items for the shop as well.

On the topic of books, I've been searching around for the perfect copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to inspire me a bit while I brainstorm for a couple pieces I'll be making for an Alice in Wonderland inspired gallery plush show in a few months.
It's always been one of my favourites - I think it will be fun picking some fun Wonderland-ish characters to create myself.

I hope to have more work finished to show you for the shop before heading off to Iowa mid-July...
...unless I fall down a rabbit-hole myself.


Happy June.

2 comments:

Pili said...

I love that lil guy, so cute!
I can't wait to see more of your bookmarks!

Heather Saunders said...

Thank you so much Pili!

I'm working on a batch today - lots of various coloured owls. :)