Friday, May 15, 2009

May Work


A little group photo for fun, originally uploaded by Needlings.

I've been spending the past couple of weeks getting a few things done so I can have a full table for my next Makers' Market next Saturday.

The little brown Needling in the front in the photo and the pink one in the back with the green eyes will be new additions I managed to finish last week. Lots of little things and some pillows will hopefully also make their way to the table providing I am as productive in the coming week as I would like to be!

That next market will be May 23rd 10am-3pm at St. Paul's - the market's first time at a location in Westdale. I hope you will stop by if you can!
This will be my last market until August as my June and July will be occupied with trips to visit family in New Brunswick and friends in Iowa if everything goes according to plan.

My mom is wonderful enough to come with me to the market again next week so I'm sure it will be a fun day hanging outside and seeing lots of fellow local makers.

Ok, back to work!
Love,
Heather

No comments: