Monday, June 16, 2008

Stories

Today I came home from work and thought,
"what should I make today?,"
as I often do...
I decided I needed a book bag.
I work at a bookstore and as a result,
I buy too many books and always have one in my bag.
They can get a little banged up so I decided to make a little book bag to protect them!

Books really shouldn't be banging up against keys and lip gloss.

On a personal note, anticipate a possible shop closure in the next couple of weeks
as I may need to go out of town for a short period of time...maybe a week.
On another personal note,
my dad, who I rarely see because he lives in Nevada and has been desperately trying to sell
his house so he can return to Canada and retire, has finally sold his house and is moving back!
It was excellent father's day news and I'm so happy he'll be back where he wants to be.

I really hope everyone is having a nice summer so far, maybe reading a few good books (which ones? recommend!), going on fun vacations, and generally enjoying their lives.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the book bag, the little owl is just making me feel so good inside. He/she makes me smile. ^_^