Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mama's Day

I suppose it's almost over now but still.
I had some nice family time and showered my mom with magazines and books.
Well two British magazines and Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (an Oprah recommended book I have no desire to read but my mom was interested in).
Work at a book store.
It will make you Oprah bitter.

I finished and listed in my shop this new little scrap munchkin today.

Found about 3 yards of this navy polka dotted chintz at one Saturday morning yard sale.

Not sure what I'll use it for...
so far, little legs and arms.

Put up a new pouch yesterday and am working on another little wallet for the shop that I think I will manage to list by tomorrow afternoon.
The wallets are a lot of work but I think it's worth it and I get compliments on my own all the time which is encouraging.
Check out the shop tomorrow...I promise a new one will be there.

I'm very happy to be motivated this week to get a lot of new things finished.
I think because I've been away from my supplies for two weeks.
It's funny how much I miss hanging out and sewing things.
I love that I get to do it as much as I do.
I very much miss and wish my other loves were closer to me.
Can't have everything and everyone you love always together I guess.
Mom's here though.
That's a plus.

1 comment:

melissa said...

He's super cute! love those yard sale finds!

Melissa