Sunday, February 3, 2008

Progress and Mail

So I've been working on one bag forever (the unnamed yellow and pink project below) but it is almost done. I think it's going to be worth the work and I'm excited to show it off. Hopefully it will be completely finished tomorrow so I can take some photos and get it up in the shop!

We had a huge snow storm that kept me from my mailbox but I was finally able to make my way in today!

I recieved some great new polka dot fabric that I bought online a little while ago...
I think it's plenty cute and I'm brainstorming as to what to use it for.

I also got "Grandma Roses," who is a great Dolls for Friends plush that I'm totally in love with.
Their stuff is great and I particularly love the photographs in their shop. Go take a look!

Here is a quick shot of my new presents to myself:



And here's me being in love:
Talk soon.

1 comment:

amy said...

that is an adorable picture.