Saturday, February 23, 2008

Newities

Hello folkies!

I was such a sleepy this week that I made up for it all last night.

I had a thoroughly wonderful sleep so I feel like I am completely alive once again.
:)

I forgot to show you my AWE-some finds at Value Village the other day.



I've already put the great geometric pattern and yellow fabric to use.
(Really cute bag that will be shown upon completion!)
I think it is great and it's so much fun to find vintage fabric and finally use it as I'm sure it's hoped to be for all these years.

I haven't decided what to make out of the other two vintage quilted placemats yet.
It's just a great green with little tan flowers.
I'm thinking either pillow or small bag.
Hmmm.
Any suggestions?

So, that's been my inspiration for a few fun projects but I also finished the tote (Yes, tote!) that I let you peek at the other day.


I think it is perfectly springy and cheery.
Sort of a zoomed out version of my first, "On a Limb" tote, don't you think?
It will be in the shop shortly.

On that note...
I hope everyone has a great Saturday!
The last Saturday of February.


No comments: