Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cinnamon Hearts

So I've never been a big celebrator of Valentine's Day but I have always loved the toys and gummi hearts that start showing up in the stores around this time.
At work for instance, all the Christmas stuff is being cleared out and all of the pinks and reds and chocolately are being put by the front door.
So this pink and lovey dovey holiday also allows me to embrace my tendency to make the pinkest and cutest things I possible can. I struggle with the compulsion to make cuuute but thank to the Plush Team Valentine's Challenge I was fully able to make an adorable lovey teddy bear.
It's not in the shop yet...
but here's a taste.

Tastes like cinnamon.

1 comment:

Momilani510 said...

LOVE your dolls & pins, seen your creations on craftster & went over to your blog to see more....keep up the wonderful work & thanks for all the inspiration! Have a wonderful new year-Tina