Sunday, December 16, 2007

Storm's a brewin'

There is literally a big storm brewing around these parts. Tons of snow is expected and luckily I am (ecstatically) off of work for the next few days. So, excluding a trip or two to the post office, I have nowhere to be and can work in the warm dryness of my home.

Today was a day for Christmas gifts, making and buying. I also made a little sock creature as an experiment and ended up with a little guy that, although possesses an almost phallic tail (ahem), is quite cute and was fun to make.
I think I'll stick with my Needlings though.

The new pillow seems to be quite popular which I am happy about as a lot of work went in to it and I think the little owl turned out exactly how I wanted him to.
I never understood why people dread the winter holiday season.
It doesn't feel lonely to me at all.
I'm lucky.
And cozy.

Keep warm.

No comments: